Saturday, July 9, 2016

Harry Potter. Disney, Roger Rabbit, Figment




I forgot to mention that (see find 7/1) some of the items I bought had a name written on them.  Some one clearly donated their collection, and her name was Laura.  There was a first and last name on a few things but I'd like to keep her full  name unknown.  I went back at the end of the week to see if they had put out any more bits of her collection.  There were a few more bits of Laura collection.  


I'm glad I was able to make it back to pick up the last pieces of her collection.


Yoda has Laura's name on it and I'm pretty sure the Disney figures were once hers.



There were some pretty old Disney figures in here, like the space Mickey Mouse.  Look it's a full collection of Figment figures.  I found one more Doctor Who figure.


Its the first time I've found a MacDonald Pokemon with the shooter.
Also I picked up two more Harry Potter Plush.

I paid about $2 for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment