Sunday, August 21, 2016

Another Big Sale, Littlest Pet Shop, Pokemon, Batman, Small Soldiers, Godzilla


I"m still a bit behind but I'm working on it.

Last Saturday I went to a small sale.  It's usually hit or miss, this year was okay not great but okay.

I did allot of walking and we were able to make the sale before the rain ^_^


There were not allot of people with toys and quite a few venders didn't set up because the forecast called for rain.  (It pored later on in the day)


The seller wanted 6 for two but I kept digging and talked him down to 4 for 10.

I've been trying to put together a set of Small Soldiers but I keep finding the same figures..

Regardless I still like to pick them up, it was an awesome movie.


Look at these super cute Bulbasaurs.  I strangely bought them from two different sellers.  The bigger one is a little dirty but I can't pass up Pokemon stuff.  The other one is like new and it still has its tags.
1.50 for the pair


I hate lps playsets, they take up way to much room.
I bought two lots from two different sellers.
I think each was about $15 each.



I don't think there are any super rare pets but I do like pet shops.



This was probably my favorite find.  I recently posted about a dinosaur lot I bought.  I bought it for the Godzilla figure.  Well I found it for $1.


I had to take a picture of them together.
I also tested them and they roar!!





No comments:

Post a Comment