Saturday, August 13, 2016

Another Grab Bag American Girl, My Little Pony, Monster High Cabbage Patch


So I bought this bag about a month ago and I didn't have time to go through it.
Now this bag is full of junk, they always are.  I was out today and I was interested in a bag of toys but some employ dumped an entire container of glitter in it... pass

Now lets look at the bag



It's really hard to tell why I bought it.

And just to show how much junk was in the bag here is a junk photo 


here's the stuff I salvaged.


I was really hoping the monster high was complete.  Jokes on me another one missing parts....

The Silent Bob figure it sweet and he's surrounded by ponies.

Also look at them smencils, new never used.  



I bought the bag for the American Girl. I bought it for my grandmother only to find out she already had her (or at least she thinks she does...)

The play set that the lps dog is on it not lps, but it's really cute so it might stick around.


I'll probably strip the bratz doll, and looks some cabbage patch dolls.



Over all not an awesome bag but it did have some cool stuff.

I paid about $10

No comments:

Post a Comment