Saturday, August 27, 2016

Mystery Bag Lion King, Ninja Turtules, Pokemon, Marvel, My Little Pony, Spider Man, Schleich


I do love mystery bags.  From the first image you can kind of see why I bought it.

Aka Spiker man, and a Pokemon.



Not to shabby, and yes as always there was lots of extra garbage.



I'm confused on who these two lion king figures are.  I don't think it's Nala because of her dark feet, it could be Kira, but I'm not sure.  Also that's not Timon.. I'm really confused!!


The one ninja Turtle is cool and transformers.  While the other one is missing something on his back (ughhhh).  The ninja turtles cars are cool too.


Even thought the Super Hero Figures in the back are not possible they look fantastic.

Some wonderful child pulled Spider Mans web out.. 

Also look Spike!!



That poor horse is missing its leg.  He was tossed.


The 2 cats, and dino are Schleich.  I have quite a large collection of 2nd hand Schleich figures.

The guy in the yellow shirt is from Toy Story.





Over all it was a nice bag and it was only $5.00.

Bags tend to range in the $10 range but everyone and a while some one new prices stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment